Papers published by the members of the project research group
1. Ljubešić, Nikola. (2018). Concreteness and imageability lexicon MEGA.HR-Crossling, Slovenian language resource repository CLARIN.SI
2. Ljubešić, Nikola, Darja Fišer, Anita Peti Stantić. (2018). Predicting Concreteness and Imageability of Words Within and Across Languages via Word Embeddings. Proceedings of The Third Workshop on Representation Learning for NLP. 217-222.
3. Peti Stantić, Anita, Maja Anđel, Gordana Keresteš, Nikola Ljubešić, Mateusz-Milan Stanojević and Mirjana Tonković. (2018). Psycholinguistic estimates of 3000 words of Croatian: concreteness and imageability. Suvremena lingvistika, Vol. 44 No. 85. 91-112.
4. Kerestes, G., Brkovic, I., Siegel, L. S., Tjus, T., & Hjelmquist, E. (2019). Literacy development beyond early schooling: a 4-year follow-up study of Croatian. Reading and Writing. https://doi.org/10.1007/
5. Tušek, Jelena and Anita Peti Stantić. (2018). What is imageable and what is concrete in Croatian?. Jezik i njegovi učinci. Stolac, Diana; Vlastelić, Anastazija (eds.) Zagreb: Srednja Europa. 317-335.